Dr. Rachita Jain did Masters of Dental Surgery in “Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology” from Rungta college of Dental Science & Research, Bhilai in year 2016.
Prevention is the key of lifelong health. An expertise in diagnosis (both Clinical and Radiological) can prevent many diseases.
“Oral cavity is said to be body’s mirror“. Various systemic diseases can be diagnosed with proper examination of the mouth.
Dr. Rachita has passion for diagnosis and management of:
- Precancer, potentially malignant disorders and cancers affecting the head & neck region, which are both habit (Tobacco, Cigarettes, Alcohol etc) & non habit associated.
- Lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension and various other infectious diseases.
- Diagnosis of white, gray and red patches in oral cavity.
- Various diseases which effects both skin and the oral cavity.
- Diseases of bone like, Fibrous dysplasia, Paget’s disease and conditions like osteoporosis, osteopenia etc.
- Blood related disorders like Sickle Cell Anaemia, Thalassemia and various other deficiencies.
- She also practices “Sleep Dentistry” which deals with sleep problem like obstructive sleep apnea and snoring etc.