Dr. Rachita Jain did Masters of Dental Surgery in “Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology” from Rungta College of Dental Science & Research, Bhilai in the year 2016.
Prevention is the key to lifelong health. An expertise in diagnosis ( both clinical and radiological) can prevent many diseases.
” Oral cavity is said to be body’s mirror”. Various systemic diseases can be diagnosed with proper examination of the mouth.
Dr. Rachita has passion for diagnosis and management of:
- Precancer, potentially malignant disorders, and cancers expecting the head and neck region, which are are both habit (tobacco cigarettes alcohol etc) non habit associated.
- Lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension and various other infectious diseases.
- Various diseases which effects both skin and the oral cavity.
- Diseases of bone like, fibrous dysplasia, Paget disease and conditions like osteoporosis osteopenia
- Blood related disorders like Sickle cell anaemia thalassemia and various other deficiencies.
She also practices “sleep dentistry” which deals with sleep problem like obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.